pflag Niagara is a chapter of pflag Canada, an all-volunteer Canadian registered charity
We are fortunate to have a small team of dedicated volunteers who work to support our chapter in a number of ways:
- Planning and facilitating peer discussion meetings
- Providing support through email and our telephone support line
- Tabling on behalf of our chapter and those we support at public events
- Representing pflag Niagara on advisory committees in the Niagara Region
- Planning events supporting our local 2S&LGBTQIA+ community, their friends, and families
- Working alongside our community partners to support their events
- Maintaining our website and creating and sharing content on our social media channels
Our chapter leadership team meets once per month, with other smaller meetings possible during times of event planning or other special occasions.
If you have time or talent to share to help us support the 2S&LGBTQIA+ community in Niagara, please fill out our volunteer inquiry form–we’d love to have you!